Terms and conditions / Payment information
Welcome to SMOONMEDIA! We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to commercial free audio channels streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected computers and other devices.
1. Membership. Your SMOONMEDIA membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly renewal date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). To use the SMOONMEDIA service you must have Internet access and a SMOONMEDIA ready device, and you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). You can find specific details regarding your membership with SMOONMEDIA by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the SMOONMEDIA website under your profile name.
2. Free Trials. Your SMOONMEDIA membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for 48 hours, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service. You will be notified during sign-up whether you are eligible for a free trial.
3.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paid membership. In some cases the timing of your billing may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page to see your next payment date.
3.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. You authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your SMOONMEDIA membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the SMOONMEDIA service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following email notice to you.
4. SMOONMEDIA Service
4.1. The SMOONMEDIA service and any content listened through the service are for place of your business and non-commercial use. Depending on the local laws using music services in your place of your business involves royalty fees collecting by local societies. You agree to SMOONMEDIA is not responsible for these fees. Our licenses cover the publishing rights and master recording rights.
4.2. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously listen depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Your Account" page.
4.3. We continually update the SMOONMEDIA service, including the content music.
4.5. The stability of the streaming audio channels may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The minimum connection speed for the SMOONMEDIA services is 0.25 Mbps. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin listening the audio channels will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time.
4.6. SMOONMEDIA streaming software is developed by, or for, our company and is designed to enable streaming of content from SMOONMEDIA through SMOONMEDIA website. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices.
4.7. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice. Whilst SMOONMEDIA tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and SMOONMEDIA does not accept any liability for error or omission. SMOONMEDIA shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
5. Passwords & Account Access
5.1. The member who created the SMOONMEDIA account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the SMOONMEDIA account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account, the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
5.2. You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the SMOONMEDIA website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, SMOONMEDIA or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
7. Customer Support. To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the SMOONMEDIA Help Center on our website (www.smoonmedia.com).
9. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration..
SMOONMEDIA is offering its consumers secure bank card payment provided by CIB Bank. The security relies on the separation of data. With the use of the system SMOONMEDIA receives only the quantity of the ordered commodity and the delivery address from the consumer, while CIB Bank the card data on a 256-bit TLS secured payment page. SMOONMEDIA will not be informed about the payment-side data content, they are accessible for CIB Bank only. The bank will inform SMOONMEDIA if the transaction was successful or not. Your internet-browser must support TLS encryption to use bank card payment solution.
The counter-value of the purchased goods, the paid amount will be promptly blocked on your card account. Please read this information carefully.
Detailed payment information:
You are welcome in SMOONMEDIA operated with CIB Bank’s secure, Internet payment solution.
You will find below a short description about how you can shop in a safe and reassuring way.
When shopping, you should pay attention to the following matters:
· Read through SMOONMEDIA’s information leaflet, the conditions of the purchase and delivery terms.
· Study the SMOONMEDIA’s security conditions since these will guarantee the security of your data.
· Note your data relating to your purchase.
· Keep a record of the transaction data connected to your payment. (transaction ID, Authorisation code)
· Make sure that unauthorised person does not have access to the secret data of your card
· Use a browser that recognises the option needed to TLS encryption
TLS is an abbreviation
for an accepted encryption method called Transport Layer Security. This Bank
has a 256-bit encryption key to protect the communication channel. A firm named
VeriSign makes possible for CIB Bank the use of the 256-bit key, with which we
ensure the TLS-based encryption. For the time being this encryption method is
used in 90% of global e-commerce. Before transmission, the browser used by the
buyer encrypts the card holder’s data with the help of TLS which means they are
passed to CIB Bank in a coded form, this way they are indecipherable for
CIB Bank’s Internet payment system allows the use of cards like Mastercard/Maestro and VISA and VISA Electron (the use of the last one is subject to the permission of the issuing bank), and cards for only internet use.
1. On the page of SMOONMEDIA you select the services, for which you intend to pay with your bank card.
2. Following that you’re redirected to the webpage of CIB Bank guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to begin the payment.
3. Following this, you’re redirected to CIB Bank’s page guaranteeing secure payment, where you have to enter your card data to start the payment process.
4. Following the payment, you’re directed back to the Store page, where you receive a confirmation about the result of the payment.
In the case of bankcard payments, following the successful transaction – this means the approval after the expiry date of the bank card and the coverage are controlled – CIB Bank debits the account of the Card Holder with the countervalue of the goods/services.
If you’re not directed back from the payment page to the Store’s website, the transaction qualifies as unsuccessful. If you click on the „Back” of „Refresh” buttons of the browser on the bank’s payment page, or close the browser window before you could be redirected to the store, the payment will qualify as unsuccessful.
If you wish to receive more information about the outcome of the transaction, or learn about the causes and details of unsuccessful transactions, please contact your account keeping bank.